Their call center is available 24/7 to support anyone experiencing distress. You can also get help for someone else.
Their trained clinicians offer support, and provide resources and referral. Services are free and available in any language. All calls are confidential.
- Free, 24/7 behavioral health support
- Language interpretation
- Referral to low-cost or sliding-scale agencies
- Help finding local behavioral health supports and providers
- Information about non-crisis community resources
- Mobile crisis services dispatch
Hearing-impaired dial: 711